Sunday, January 30, 2011

Holiday LAN Party

At the beginning of the Christmas holidays I thought it would be a great idea if I invited some friends over to have a big LAN party [multi-player].
So about two weeks later three of our friends came over with their computers and the games we wanted to play. Together with my brothers and my friends there were six of us.

The LAN party went for two days, from 9 A.M to 4:30 P.M the next day with a movie night in between, where we watched Iron Man 2 till 10. The most popular game played was Star Wars Battle Front 2 followed by Stronghold Legends. With only a couple of hiccups with the computers the LAN party was a big success, I hope we can do it again next holidays.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That LAN party was great Legolas, only I wasn't allowed to play on my computer for days after it.